2397 real shot of TT1003N tripod turnstile details 2397

2397 real shot of TT1003N tripod turnstile details 2397

billy

Hi, 2397

Some customers often ask me. Your products are really help on the pricing. But what does the products really looks like? Are they reliable? How long can it last?
Well, every supplier will says, we have really good products, and durable. But how?
Here I would like to show real shot of our inside. I hope it could help to understand why our product is good quality.

TT1003N----USD430/pc.MOQ: 10pcs.

Apply with Standard SUS304 stainless steel.

Water proof design, you can install outdoor or indoor.2397

In production.

3 Years warranty.

If you are interested, then I can send you more details, company information and an affordable quotation with the best Low cost offer.

Let me know if this of any interest to you.

Warm Regards,

Billy Jiang
Sales Director

CoreMax Technology company limited
p:086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
a:B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
  Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.
w:www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]

Manufacturer - turnstile-Experts
www.turnstile-go.com

This email is send to : [hidden email]  If you don't want to recieve emails from Coremax, please reply this email with unsuscribe. Thanks.