Quantcast

2397 turnstiles strategic partner for

billy

Hi ,

After the long time CNY holiday, now we are coming back and work as normal.
As one of the top 5 manufacturer for turnstile products in China, coremax turnstile is always trying to bring customer most valuable products on access control industry.
Now we are putting our effort on international market and we are looking for strategic cooperation partners in your country. If you have good sell plan for turnstile products at your country, please contact with Billy asap.

Best regards.

Billy Jiang
Sales Director

CoreMax Technology

086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]
B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.

 2397This email is send to :.[hidden email] If you don't want to recieve emails from Coremax, please reply this email with unsuscribe. Thanks.