An inquiry

Zoheir Ezziane

Hello,

I have MySQL running in my machine and I also downloaded in my local drive (D:\Prova) two databases from Gene Ontology website: go_200704-termdb-tables.tar.gz and go_200704-termdb-data.gz. I need the termdb database to search, and I therefore, I do not know how to get to it.

I am using Prova programming language to connect to GO database and here are the predicates used for this purpose:

o        location(database,"GO","jdbc:mysql://localhost","guest","guest"),

o        dbopen("GO",DB)

Thanks again, I really appreciate your help.

Zoheir