Chado Group Module RC2

Mara Kim-2
Hello gmod/schema,

I have updated the Group Module proposed SQL to include the grp_synonym table (modeled after the feature_synonym table) as well as adding the is_obsolete flag to the grp table.  We have been using this module at Vanderbilt and have found it to be stable.

You can find the updated version here:

The current stable release is tagged v0.9RC2.  As a release candidate, it is unlikely that there will be any major changes, and updates will be accompanied with the requisite ALTER TABLE statements, etc. to ensure seamless transition.

Please send your comments/questions/suggestions to ensure this module will satisfy your respective use cases.

--
Mara Kim

Ph.D. Candidate
Computational Biology