Common Gene page poster at Biocurators meeting

Common Gene page poster at Biocurators meeting

Scott Cain-2
Hello,

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the Biocurators meeting last
weekend, but even more unfortunate was that my poster describing a
simple, beginning approach to developing a common gene page (or really,
a common set of labels for gene page construction) didn't arrive in
California until Monday morning (Thanks, FedEx!).

As an alternative, I would like to encourage you to visit a page on the
GMOD website set up for discussion of common gene page development,
where you can download a pdf of my poster, as well as contribute
comments and get a link to the subscription form for the common gene
page discussion mailing list.  Please come and take a look:

   http://www.gmod.org/node/114

PS: Anonymous comments are allowed, although they are moderated to
eliminate spam.

Re: [Gmod-gene-page] Common Gene page poster at Biocurators meeting

Leonore Reiser
Hey Scott
I did check out the page- yesterday-but the poster pdf wouldnt open -at least with preview. I can try acrobat- but just to let you know.
Leonore

On 12/13/05, Scott Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks for looking!  It is odd that it won't open in preview.  I have
both MacOS X 10.3 and 10.4 and it opens on both of them.