Follow-up from Web Services Meeting + PAG Meeting

Follow-up from Web Services Meeting + PAG Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-3
Hi All,

I would like to first thank everyone who attended our web services
meeting yesterday!  It was a very good discussion and helped provide
orientation for how to proceed. It is our hope to create web services
that will help support interoperability across platforms, so I very much
appreciate the input from those who took time from their busy schedules
to attend and provide input.

If you are interested in viewing the meeting notes see the Google doc here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OchgJ5DXrXqu8eAOqfTpo_Jyx8Qb1HUaVKTSNv-GpRA/edit?usp=sharing

The document allows commenting, so please feel free to comment if you like.

For those who would like to continue participation and who will be at
the Plant and Animal Genome Conference in San Diego, I have set up a
Doodle poll for another meeting there for further discussion.

http://doodle.com/zwibyia73htgvrpe

I will keep the poll open just before PAG to give folks plenty of time
to organize their PAG schedules.

Thanks much!
Stephen

Re: Follow-up from Web Services Meeting + PAG Meeting

Stephen Ficklin-3
Hello,

I wanted to send one last reminder as we near the PAG conference about
the Doodle poll for folks who want to meet at PAG to discuss the web
services for Tripal & Chado.  Here again is the link for the Doodle poll:

http://doodle.com/zwibyia73htgvrpe

Thanks,
Stephen