Fwd: Re: Property tables and units [kop@meme.com]

Karl O. Pinc
Sorry, I'm not used to having to reply-to-all to get
a message back to the list.

Karl <[hidden email]>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Sounds like it might be workable.  I don't think I want to go there at the moment, but in the interest of having a solution at hand I'd like to continue to explore the problem.  I'm having a hard time thinking of a verb to use for the cvterm relationship.  "in" works grammatically but seems like it might be overloaded. Is there an available relationship term?
Thanks.