Galaxy Event News: Melbourne & Montpellier France

Galaxy Event News: Melbourne & Montpellier France

Dave Clements-3
Hi All,

There are two big things going on in Galaxy right now:

1) There's a big Galaxy gathering in Melbourne Australia next month.  This includes a two day meeting, a day of user training, and a 4 day Galaxy Administrator Training workshop (only the 2nd time we've offered that). The announcement is here.  (And please help spread the word about this, even if you don't go.)

2) Training topic nominations for the 2017 Galaxy Community Conference are now open.  If you have a topic you would like to see covered (or that you would like to present), then please nominate it here.  We are in the South of France this year.*

And, if you want to keep up on what's going on in the Galaxy, I recommend subscribing to the Galaxy Announce mailing list.

Thanks,

Dave C

*   Don't let this affect your decision to attend at all. :-)