Genetically Mapped Markers

Hanny Elsadr
Hello,

My name is Hanny, I am contacting you from the University fo Guelph.

In version 1.0 of the prunus persica GBrowse software I am able to see all of the genetically mapped markers on the scaffold. I am unable to see this in version 2.1. How can I see the genetically mapped markers in version 2.1?

Thank You

Hanny

Re: Genetically Mapped Markers

Scott Cain
Hi Hanny,

You've reached the mailing list for supporting people who install GBrowse, the software that powers the peach genome browser that you're using.  Since there appear to be several organizations that have made peach genomes available via GBrowse, I can't even know which one your asking about.  Please find the contact information for the site you're using and ask them about the data they're providing.

Scott

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Hanny Elsadr <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

My name is Hanny, I am contacting you from the University fo Guelph.

In version 1.0 of the prunus persica GBrowse software I am able to see all of the genetically mapped markers on the scaffold. I am unable to see this in version 2.1. How can I see the genetically mapped markers in version 2.1?

Thank You

Hanny

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research