[Gmod-announce] Please take the Gene Ontology survey

[Gmod-announce] Please take the Gene Ontology survey

Jane Lomax
Hello,

The Gene Ontology (GO) is a system for functional annotation of genes and
gene products. It enables classification of gene products according to
molecular function, biological process, and cellular location of
action.

Please help us by taking part in our survey.

The results of this survey will help us improve our services
to our user community, and help direct our resources more effectively.

It's a very straightforward set of questions, which should take a maximum
of 10 minutes to complete. There's no requirement to submit your name
or email address. To complete the survey, go to:

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=32355

Please pass on to any friends or collegues not on these lists.

Many thanks for your time,

The GO Consortium