[Gmod-gbrowse] stackedplot column colors

[Gmod-gbrowse] stackedplot column colors

xikun wu (IAH-C)
[Gmod-gbrowse] stackedplot column colors

Hi guys,

I am working on GBrowse.

stackedplot is very nice to display barplot on the genome but I am stuck at defining colors for each bar/column.

I can give names to the bar/column by “column_labels, but dont know how to specify their colors.

It seems “series_colors option is not for this purpose.

Many thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Xikun

****************************
Xikun Wu
Bioinformatic Scientist
Institute for Animal Health
Compton Newbury, RG20 7NN, UK
Tel: 01635 577495
Fax: 01635 577237

Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, co
pying or alteration of this message is forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email, and associated attachments, has been checked locally for
viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.

The Institute for Animal Health is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784.

The Institute is also a registered charity, Charity Commissioners Reference No. 228824