Migration of schema and architecture lists?

Migration of schema and architecture lists?

Chris Mungall-5
Looks like these lists are not used so much. Additionally, looks like
sourceforge may start kicking people off lists soon (see my email last
week to gmod-devel).

What do people think about kickstarting a new list on google groups,
merging architecture and schema? I think there is a need for this.
Earlier today I had someone who was moving their database to chado and
were asking me about ontology loading. Additionally, there is a lot of
fragmented efforts to make a kind of 'chado 2' on top of graph databases
like Neo4J. See http://bit.ly/gmod-graph-database. I know many of us are
probably happy in our individual slack channels for different projects
but I think there is a missed opportunity to work together here.

What I'm thinking is a new list gmod-architecture on google groups, with
broad contributions welcome, but with a focus on shared architecture
around graph databases.