New install of Gbrowse in Centos6.4 and problem to access the example yeast database

New install of Gbrowse in Centos6.4 and problem to access the example yeast database

JieXiong
Hi, Scott

I have newly installed the Gbrowse2 in the Centos6.4.
In the process of installing Gbrowse2 using CPAN, there seems an error about the DBI connection, and I forced to install the Gbrowse2. However, after install, I cannot access the webservice although I close the firewall and open the port 80. Since it seems that Gborwse2 installing process changed the httpd.conf file, so I just recovered the backup httpd.conf file using the httpd.conf.bak file which seems to generate by gbrowse2 installing. After that, webservice works fine, and I can acess the gbrowse2 page. However, when I click the example yeast database, it shows an "internal server error", and unable to access it. I checked the httpd error logs, it likes bellow (IP address is hidden):

[Fri Apr 14 09:33:43 2017] [error] [client 192.168.25.25] Undefined subroutine &Bio::Graphics::Browser2::Render::multi_param called at /usr/local/lib64/perl5/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/Render.pm line 2361., referer: http://159.226.1xx.1xx/gbrowse2/
[Fri Apr 14 09:33:43 2017] [error] [client 192.168.25.25] Premature end of script headers: gbrowse, referer: http://159.226.1xx.1xx/gbrowse2/

 So, I dont know is the issue comes from the installing of Gbrowse2 or from the misconfiguration of httpd.conf, and how to let the gbrowse2 works?

Thank you very much.

Jie