Not found problem in running chr 2 and chr 20 sample

Not found problem in running chr 2 and chr 20 sample

ahmadsam
Hi friends and Dr. Cain,

I've install last version of GMOD in Ubuntu 16.04 , it works nicely for sample and template but when I wanted to run GMOD on Chr2 and Chr20 (using Mysql) based on following tutorial :

http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_NGS_Tutorial#Displaying_Human_Data_in_GBrowse

Inserting fasta and gff file by bp_seqfeature_load.pl tool has done correctly.
I gave all privilages to www-data in mysql and in human.conf I changed :

[annotations:database]
db_adaptor     = Bio::DB::SeqFeature::Store
db_args        = -adaptor DBI::mysql
                 -dsn human
          -user www-data
                 -pass pass1

But I got "Not found" red error at the top of the page, I could not found any thing in apache2 error_log.
You can see error page of GMOD at browser  below image.

How can I fix this problem?