Passing More Values through "Link" in conf file

Passing More Values through "Link" in conf file

Samy Jeevan Karloss Antony

I want to pass more values through “link” option in “/etc/gbrowse/Test.conf” file.

I have uploaded GFF3 file with Alias for all the gene tracks into MySQL database.
I couldn’t find a way to pass Alias values along with $ref, $start,$end,$name to another page when a track is clicked.

Could someone suggest how to do that?

Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live exercises event?utm_