Passing More Values through "Link" in conf file

Passing More Values through "Link" in conf file

Samy Jeevan Karloss Antony
Hello,

I want to pass more values through “link” option in “/etc/gbrowse/Test.conf” file.

I have uploaded GFF3 file with Alias for all the gene tracks into MySQL database.

I couldn’t find a way to pass Alias values along with $ref, $start,$end,$name to another page when a track is clicked.

Could someone suggest how to do that?

Thanks,
Jeevan