Quantcast

Re: tripod turnstile/Top10 supplier/Coremax turnstile TT1003N 2397

Re: tripod turnstile/Top10 supplier/Coremax turnstile TT1003N 2397

billy

To Whom it may concern,

I am glad to know your company is in the business of turnstiles. This is Billy Jiang from Coremax turnstile, located in Shenzhen of CHina. We are professional factory produce turnstile for almost 10 years.  The following model is sold in large quantity by other customers. I would like take this oppotunity and try it for you. I wish you can benifit from our model TT1003N also.

Model: TT1003N( visit www.turnstile-go.com for more models)

Price: USD398/pc. EXW Shenzhen factory.

Product Size Dimension

Warranty and Service
All products from Coremax come with 3 years warranty. We maintain complete spare parts and have a dedicated repairing department. Products that are broken (beyond warranty) can be repaired with a small fees.

Billy Jiang
Sales Director

CoreMax Technology 086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]
B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.

 This email is send to :.[hidden email] If you don't want to recieve emails from Coremax, please reply this email with unsuscribe. Thanks.