Sessionid unavailable with gbrowse_img and login system

Sessionid unavailable with gbrowse_img and login system

Olivier Arnaiz
Hello all,

I am using GBrowse (git version from July 2013) with a user account
database.

When I try the url  :
  http://[myserver]/gb2/gbrowse_img/ptetraurelia_mac/?name=scaffold_1
100 200
It works perfectly, but if I add an additional feature.
  http://[myserver]/gb2/gbrowse_img/ptetraurelia_mac/?name=scaffold_1
100 200;add=scaffold_1 Hit 50 100
I have an "Internal server error".

Apache error.log looks like:
  [error] Sessionid unavailable at .../Bio/Graphics/Browser2/UserDB.pm line 502.
  [error] Premature end of script headers: gbrowse

But when I disable the user account system , I do not have this issue.

Did I miss something ? Any idea ?

Best
Olivier