Time is short: GMOD related talks at PAG

Time is short: GMOD related talks at PAG

Scott Cain
Hi All,

I realize time is short for this: there is a hard deadline of November 6 for entering speakers for the Plant and Animal Genomes meeting in January 2016.  If you would like to give a talk in the GMOD section of the meeting, please get me a title and brief description (an abstract would be good but not required) by November 5.  The talk can take the form of a project update, user "story" or interpretive dance.  Speakers get early registration discount no matter when they register, so if you haven't registered yet, it would be like getting $100 off.

Sorry for the short notice, and I look forward to seeing in San Diego!