Quantcast

Top5 turnstile factory/tripod turnstile/2397

Top5 turnstile factory/tripod turnstile/2397

billy

Dear

Glad to know that you are in the market for access control turnstiles. We would like to introduce our company and products.

We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of all kinds of turnstiles for more than 10 years.
We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our price is very competitive because we are manufactory and our products are duarable.

You are welcome to visit our website http://www.turnstile-go.com which includes our company profiles and latest products.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know, We will be happy to give you details.
We develop new designs nearly every month, If you have interest in it, it`s my pleasure to offer news to you regular.

My Skype ID is [hidden email]
My Whatsapp: +08613145810964

Best regards,

Billy Jiang(Sales Director)

CoreMax Technology company limited
p:086-755-28080015  m: 008613145810964
a:B1 4F MaoYuan Industry HuanGuan South Road
Guanlan Long Hua new district BaoAn Shenzhen city China.
w:www.turnstile-go.com  e: [hidden email]

This email is intended for [hidden email]. Email:[hidden email]. If you recieved this email by mistake, please reply back for unsubscribe.