Upoading tracks

Annie Benitha
Hi Scott,

I finally set up the gbrowse locally. Thank you for your help.
I tried  creating an account, but everytime I login, it says Invalid Username or password.
Also, I have a few bedgraph files to upload on Gbrowse.

I have added the track lines and added the browser line.

browser position chr19:49302001-49304701
track type=bedGraph name=track_label description=center_label visibility=display_mode color=r,g,b altColor=r,g,b priority=priority autoScale=on|off alwaysZero=on|off gridDefault=on|off maxHeightPixels=max:default:min graphType=bar|points viewLimits=lower:upper yLineMark=real-value yLineOnOff=on|off windowingFunction=maximum|mean|minimum smoothingWindow=off|2-16

and the data is written in 4 columns after this.

and Then I upload the file as a text in GBrowse. I get the error message as " The server returned an error during upload"

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Annie

Re: Upoading tracks

Annie Benitha
Hi,

The error log says

Can't locate object method "error_str" via package "DBI::db" at /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.22.1/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/UserTracks/Database.pm line 528.

Thanks,
Annie