community tracks

Sofia Robb-3
Hello All,

How do you get tracks to show up in the community track section? I can save my custom track as 'public', but then can't find it in the community tracks section.  When I save as 'casual', I get a sharing link, but I don't get a link if I save it as 'public'.

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: community tracks

Timothy Parnell
Hi Sofia,
You won’t see your own public tracks in the community section if you are still logged in. Try logging out or using a different browser with a separate session ID. You should see the available public tracks then.
Tim

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:07 AM, Sofia Robb <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> How do you get tracks to show up in the community track section? I can save my custom track as 'public', but then can't find it in the community tracks section.  When I save as 'casual', I get a sharing link, but I don't get a link if I save it as 'public'.
>
> Thanks,
> Sofia

Re: community tracks

Sofia Robb-3
I tried using a google chrome incognito window. I still didn't see them.  But logging out like you suggested did the trick!!

Thanks,
Sofia