display on GC Content and 6-frame translation

display on GC Content and 6-frame translation

starsyi
I have been installed GBrowse, and start configure it. But iI found some features can't display on my browse. but I can see all features of other's GBrowse.
I want to know what's wrong with my GBrowse, and where is my problem.

Re: display on GC Content and 6-frame translation

Alexey Morozov
What exactly are the features you want? Do you have them as a specific feature type in your GFF file? Have you configured a track in <your_genome>.conf?

I have been installed GBrowse, and start configure it. But iI found some features can't display on my browse. but I can see all features of other's GBrowse.
I want to know what's wrong with my GBrowse, and where is my problem.

Alexey Morozov,
LIN SB RAS, bioinformatics group.
Irkutsk, Russia.