"The easy way" to install GMOD failed

Qunfeng Dong
Hi there,

I am new to the GMOD and I was trying to follow the instruction at http://www.gmod.org/biopackages to install GMOD. However, after I modified my /etc/yum.conf file and issued "yum update", I got the following:

***
# yum update
Server: Fedora Core 2 - i386 - Base
Server: BioPackages (Extra) for Fedora Core 2 - noarch
Server: BioPackages (Extra) for Fedora Core 2 - noarch
Server: BioPackages (Stable) for Fedora Core 2 - i386
retrygrab() failed for:
  http://yum.biopackages.net/biopackages/stable/2/i386/headers/header.info
  Executing failover method
failover: out of servers to try
Error getting file http://yum.biopackages.net/biopackages/stable/2/i386/headers/header.info
[Errno 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
***

There doesn't seem exist "yum.biopackages.net" anymore?

I'd appreciate any help. Thanks in advance!

Qunfeng