reference links in GBrowse wiki are broken

reference links in GBrowse wiki are broken

Keiran Raine

Hi,

All of the reference links are broken in the new wiki (http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse).  When you scroll down to where they should link/appear you get:

  1.  Cite error: Invalid <ref> tag; no text was provided for refs named PMID:19957275

Regards,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104

Re: reference links in GBrowse wiki are broken

Scott Cain
Hi Keiran,

Thanks for pointing this out to me.  Unfortunately, when I was forced to migrate servers a few months ago I had to move to a slightly newer but still old version of Mediawiki, on which the PubmedParser extension doesn't work.  To get that functionality back, I have to upgrade to another not new but newer version of MW, which I was hoping to never have to do again.  It's now on my list for August.

On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

All of the reference links are broken in the new wiki (http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse).  When you scroll down to where they should link/appear you get:

  1.  Cite error: Invalid <ref> tag; no text was provided for refs named PMID:19957275

Regards,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:<a href="tel:+44%201223%20834244" value="+441223834244" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research