rubber genome database

Hong Thuong
Dear GMOD,

I tried to access rubber genome database on the following website  http://plant.psc.riken.jp/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/rubber. However, when I type the name of contig, for example contig345, into "landmark" box, I received  a message as below:
Can't call method "get_feature_by_name" on an undefined value.

Could you please guide me how to use this database to get genomic sequence of a gene that I already knew its CDS?

Thank you so much,

Best regards,

Thuong