tmp images not wrote, display error

JieXiong
Hi, all

I installed the latest GBROWSE2 in a readhat server.
Now, every thing goes well, I can visit the yeast demo page, however, no images showed for any track. I checked the APACHE error log, it says:

[Thu Jan 29 13:37:48.886919 2015] [authz_core:error] [pid 15364] [client 10.21.211.40:62422] AH01630: client denied by server configuration: /var/tmp/gbrowse2/images/yeast_
advanced/8661fd84dd1ca3aa0b2ea0ccd4a688d1.png, referer: http://172.20.26.72/cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/yeast_advanced/

And I also checked the /var/tmp/gbrowse2/ directory, no files wrote. The read and write privilege seems OK, like:

drwxr-xr-x. 3 apache   apache 19 Jan 29 13:33 gbrowse2

Is there any way to fix this problem?

Jie

Fwd: tmp images not wrote, display error

JieXiong
Problem solved.
Just changed the httpd.conf

from:
<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all denied
</Directory>

to:

<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all granted
</Directory>

Re: Fwd: tmp images not wrote, display error

Sofia Robb-3
I am having exactly the same problem. you said you changed the conf file (see below), but which directory did you change it for?  you have '/'. I do not have any blocks that are like your "from" block, with those options.

from:
<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all denied
</Directory>

to:

<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all granted
</Directory>

Thanks,
Sofia

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Jie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Problem solved.
Just changed the httpd.conf

from:
<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all denied
</Directory>

to:

<Directory />
    AllowOverride none
    Require all granted
</Directory>

Re: Fwd: tmp images not wrote, display error

Sofia Robb-3
Ok. i fixed it.  I added "Require all granted" to my  /etc/httpd/conf.d/gbrowse2.conf (which is "Included"  in my apache conf file (centOS 7: /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf ) ) in my /var/tmp/gbrowse2/images stanza.

<Directory "/var/tmp/gbrowse2/images/">
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
  Require all granted