unable to load fasta sequences

王敏晓
Hi! I’d llke to make our genome dataset visible by gbrowse2. I’m now following the tutorial guide to understand the processing steps of the configuration. Everything seems to be successful except the part on DNA and 3-frame translations. Nothing appeared on the corresponding track. The volvax directory have been made writable worldwide following the instruction.
Thanks in advance.
Yours Wang Minxiao

Re: unable to load fasta sequences

Scott Cain
Hello,

The first thing to do is look at the apache error log; are there any messages in it that might indicate why it isn't working?

Scott

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 7:42 AM, 王敏晓 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi! I’d llke to make our genome dataset visible by gbrowse2. I’m now following the tutorial guide to understand the processing steps of the configuration. Everything seems to be successful except the part on DNA and 3-frame translations. Nothing appeared on the corresponding track. The volvax directory have been made writable worldwide following the instruction.
Thanks in advance.
Yours Wang Minxiao

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research