upgrade from 0.13 to 0.14

GERALDINE LIM
Hi! I have a problem trying to upgrade CMap 0.13 to 0.14.
When I do: perl cmap_typetables_to_config.pl /path/to/cmap.conf/foo.conf
It creates me a new foo.conf file.
But, when I go back to CMap and click on the different tabs, I get errors like:

in the ..cgi-bin/cmap/feature_type_info
No such pseudo-hash field "attribute" at /usr/local/packages/web_head2/src/cmap-0.13/lib/Bio/GMOD/CMap/Data.pm line 3320.

in the ..cgi-bin/cmap/map_set_info
Bad index while coercing array into hash at /usr/local/packages/web_head2/src/cmap-0.13/lib/Bio/GMOD/CMap/Data.pm line 3446

However, when I copy back my old foo.conf file over the new one, CMap works again.
Thus, I have not upgraded CMap from 0.13 to 0.14.
Please advise.

kind regards, geraldine

p/s I also have not solved my map viewer problem as submitted by Ken for me yesterday.
Thank you, Ken.

Re: upgrade from 0.13 to 0.14

Ben Faga
I'm sorry about that.  Apparently, I never wrote an upgrade doc to go
from 0.13 to 0.14.  I think the reason that I didn't think to write one
is that the upgrade path is simply to install the new modules (perl
Build.PL; Build; Build install).

Version 0.14 was mostly a bug fix release (with only a couple added
features).  You shouldn't change your config files and you don't have to
change you db (although there is a suggested change to one field.  See:
upgrade/cmap_13_to_cmap_14.sql).

Let me know how it goes for you.  I'll look at your other issue now.

mwz